Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Welcome 2 Super Six Street

I Imagine  
I see the humans and rocks but the most important part is the boat.  
I hear important talking with the other people .
I touched the boat 5 times and hoped in it.
I feel happy because the boat is going to be history.
I smell fresh air and dust.


   




A2: I'm On A Roll Maori Festival
List of events in order I'ed like to go to,
1#Kuamatua kapa haka
2#Matariki Ritual 
3# Matariki and Maori 


Bonus time: All Blacks Kapa haka
1#  The Greatest Haka Ever
2# Haka ka Mate





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.