Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

We Are On Day Five

A Short Sentence:  I'm All Alone.

"Oh No Help me, Hayley" Hayley Is A Friend Of Mine She's Beautiful And Kind. Hayley Heard My Calling And Turned And I Was Gone They Left Me Behind. She Called Back, " Elly Where Are You?"  " I'm At The Bronze Mihi Tree". Hayley Told Mona Kiwi To Go Back, "Kahi Kahi Mangu? ( Why Hayley Why) " Because Elly Got Left behind She's At The Bronze Mihi Tree" " Kapena ( Oh No )" " What Mona Kiwi Whats Wrong?" " Kapi Tena (  I'll Be Back)" Mona kiwi Ran Back To Find me. He Found Me And I Said " Thank God You Found me Mona Kiwi" " Ahi Mehi Eama Nuku Kapi hanaui ( We Need To Go Wasp's Live The Tree)" What Okay Lets Go" We ran To The Van A Drove Away.
A2: Famous Foundation
Famous Model And 1.8/m Height  And Has 3 Children Her Name Is *Rachel hunter* She Has A Sibling Called Jacqui Hunter She Was Born On The 9th Of September 1969.

Bonus: Riding The Trail
The Otage Rail Trail Will Be Very Fun To Explore A New Place And I Will Ride My Bike Along The Trail Cause I Can And I Would Like To Ride To Outdoors Adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.