Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Coding

Last term I have been doing Coding and I want to learn more about Robotics but for now I'm writing about my Coding program every Tuesday afternoon. The thing I found extra challenging was creating the movements for my two sprites.  
The thing I found easy was the duplicating I duplicated one type of command three times.
I did succeed but my D.L.O wasn't finished so I did it For homework instead. I used my Chromebook and the website I used was scratch. On my drive I created A D.L.O *Digital Learning Object* 
My next Adventure will be a blog post about Robotics
Please comment and give my feedback....









     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.