Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Lemon Experience

I was dreading to taste a yellow lemon. I’ve not tasted a lemon before. I stood in line to get a lemon, to taste it.  When I had a lemon on the mat I smelled it close to my nose, died dirty dry eggs. When I tasted a lemon it felt like my tongue was on the burnt corners, I tried to stay calm, when the experience happened to exploded in my spicy mouth. It’s just like peppermint but spicy. It’s was not sweet, it went into my sole. Then I said NO MORE for me and It makes me feel so sick. After we tasted the lemon the teachers took a photo of the faces of all the kids.




Mediana elly rush  south hornby and look at use blogs!!!

Whole and halved lemons

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear mediana
    hi mediana this is julia I love your story its amazing

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.