Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Hornby primary school

yesterday morning me and a whole group of coding and robotics Kids walked to Hornby Primary.

Long story short...
I did google drawings. then we had morning tea, and after morning tea it was my turn. after that It was break time, we played on the playground for 10 minutes, next I learned about making a pro blog post, I used Piktochart for my blog post, it's called, My Ultimate profile, 
The End

Now I Present the real story.
On Wednesday morning me and a bunch of Coding and Robotics children, picked up a mac book and placed it in Mr Smiths car, We were on a journey to Hornby Primary school. I through to myself, Are we going to be the only ones there? , Then Kristie was like, Maybe?, We Found the X marks the spot we had to go through a gate, past the playground thinking, we might be aloud to play on the playground. We Made it. Mr Madden came over and told use to make a sticker with our name on it.
minutes later we started i was in the left side closest to the doors we started with google drawings so we don't need to search up any thing we need. we can draw it. after minutes and minutes we finally had morning tea. then it was my turn to present coding on scratch. after that somewhere in the middle if the time I switch places with the robotics. done time for the break. we had 10 minutes play on the primary's playground. after that I did Blog post about myself, It's called " My Profile " and i used Piktochart to create my profile, after we finished we walked back to South hornby. That's what happened yesterday. now please give me feedback on this story or let me now if you are in the uru manuka cluster.


Displaying IMG_1040.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.