Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Becoming a BF


For digi rewards a group set up a " make there day shop ". I could buy an ice block and instead of paying with money I paid with a kind act to make someones day. I chose making A friend to pay for my ice block.
Here I'm Being A Nice Student And Very Friendly To Hayley. She Has No Friends To Play With.
                             What Would You Do If Someone Doesn't Have Any Friends?
                                                    What Are Friends To You?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.