Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Stormy Weather Art

WALT: This Term We Have Been Learning About Weather. In Art I Created A Stormy Weather Picture.

First i

  • Created A Silhouette With Dark Paper
          I Used A White Crayon To Outline The Silhouette.

Next I
  • Created The Color Of The Background
        I Dyed The Back Ground Light Blue, Black And Dark Blue. 

Then I
  • The Stormy Cloud, Glued The Silhouette, Lightning 
          I had To Dab Black Paint On Top
          I Super Glued The Silhouette On The BOTTOM Of The Dyed Paper
         I Used White Paint For The LIGHTNING!


Last Step Is
  • Post It On My Blog   
      Go To Blogger A Post It Onto Your Blog....
















 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.